Beginners often wonder how to build their muscles like their dream bodybuilders. If you are a beginner who has enrolled yourself into an intensity training workout program or an interval training program, you must understand all about pre workout supplements and muscle building supplements and what they can do for you.
What is the need for pre workout supplements?
Pre workout supplements are the ones you consume prior to your exercise regimen. They provide your body with all the energy it requires to withstand the heavy workout. Heavy workouts help you to build your muscles and that is the very reason you might have joined one. However, since your body is new to all these workouts, it has to sustain the energy required throughout the workout. At times, due to the pain in the muscles you might get demotivated to go for the consecutive workouts. In addition, your muscles are likely to become strained due to the workout regimen that they have not been exposed to before, which in turn would not help them recover fast. This lack of muscle recovery would affect your ability to exercise further. But if you simply give up and stop doing the workouts, your joints and muscles would get weaker. The solution to this situation lies in the right pre workout supplements.
Such supplements provide you the comprehensive solution for all the troubles you might face during your initial days. Adding nutritional supplements to your body will help you to achieve your muscle building goals without all these troubles, as these supplements boost your energy levels, encourage faster muscle recovery, improve muscle strength, and offer all required nutrients to your body that would help you reach your body building goals.
Top 5 Muscle-Building Supplements for Beginners:
Though there are hundreds of pre workout supplements in the market, choosing the right one fit for your body profile may often prove to be a daunting task. However, when you understand the top 5 muscle-building supplements in the market and their effects, you will be able to recognize what to look for in these supplements. Most of these muscle building supplements work on boosting your testosterone levels that increase your muscle strength to a significant level.
1. Test Freak
This is one of the best pre workout supplements that works in certain ways to boost your testosterone levels, which in turn helps you to build your muscles;
This provides twice the effect of the active ingredients and supplies more Testofen to boost yourtestosterone levels in various ways. It also contains the required doses of Magnesium, Zinc, and Vitamin B6 in each serving. In addition, it also contains unique estrogen blockers.
2. Anabolic Freak
This is one of the strongest DAA or D-Aspartic Acid Testosterone boosters that work as a potent cortisol blocker and estrogen blocker. This has a unique formula, which maximizes testosterone production and is considered to be the strongest supplement in the market. This is different from other supplements in the fact that it increases the LH hormone by accumulating DAA in your testes and pituitary gland, thereby contributing to increased testosterone production. It also provides your body with essential steroidal saponins from fenugreek extract, which again targets testosterone production.
3. Amino Freak
This is one of the best pre workout supplements that increases amino acid absorption in your body, decreases the breakdown of your muscle protein, and reduces tissue damage in your muscles. It also provides you with superior bioavailability as well as absorption, as it uses a unique technology to stop degradation of amino acid in your stomach.
Creatine is another popular supplement for muscle growth and sustenance. Creatine is an organic acid, which is derived from amino acids like arginine, glycine, and methionine. Since your skeletal muscles produce more than 95% of creatine of your body, with the remaining 5% being present in the heart, brain, and testes, it increases your free fat mass, and enhances your muscular endurance. This supplement is offered in various forms such as gum, liquid, bars, candies, citrate, and more. It also enhances your performance power as a beginner.
5. Whey Protein
Whey protein is one of the popular and safe forms of pre workout supplements or muscle building supplements. This is a wonderful source of protein, which helps in muscle building and muscle recovery after your intense workouts. It is available in powdered form, and can be easily digested and absorbed into your body. Protein is the key source for muscle formation and this is the very reason why whey protein works well to build your muscles. The intake of this supplement is suggested prior to and after your workout, once during the day.