- 1 1⁄2cups flour
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2cup oil
- 1cup water
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1tablespoon vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together until moist and well blended.
- Put in cupcake cups and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Frost with your favorite icing.
- To make a layer cake, double the recipes and put in 2 round cake pans.
- Increase baking time to about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.