- 1 1⁄2teaspoons oregano leaves or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄2teaspoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1red onion, cut in wedges (or 1 cup pearl onions)
- 6small red potatoes, quartered
- 1red bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 6ounces button mushrooms, cut in half
- 1medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄2-1cup mozzarella cheese, grated or 1⁄2-1 cup swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil.
In a large bowl combine olive oil, oregano (or thyme), rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper; mix until well blended.
Add the prepared onion, potatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms, and zucchini to the seasoned oil mixture.
Toss with a slotted spoon until all vegetables are well coated.
Place seasoned vegetables in the foil-lined baking dish.
Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Remove baking dish from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the roasted vegetables.
Return baking dish to oven and roast for 5 more minutes (or until the cheese just begins to melt).