- 1lb ground venison or 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2onions, diced
- 1green pepper, diced
- 1tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1(14 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes (like Rotel)
- 2(8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2tablespoons cumin
- 2tablespoons chili powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika (smoked if you can find it)
- 1(14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1(14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1cup water
- Cook ground meat with onions and peppers in dutch oven.
- Drain excess grease and add tomatoes, seasonings, and water, bring to a boil.
- Add beans, cover and simmer 1-2 hours.
- Serve with toppings.